9 Things You Can Do to Heal the Nation
Help spread the word by sharing this message with your friends, families and communities.
- Pray for the nation; pray for President Trump and for President-elect Biden.
- Be kind in speech and actions especially with those with whom you disagree.
- Grant Jesus’ request to “ pray for enemies and bless those that curse you.”
- Use your social media platforms only for positive, non- aggressive, encouraging and constructive purposes.
- Refuse to pass along information as truth that does not bear the marks of good scholarship and fairness.
- Reflect on and relinquish your need to feel and behave as superior to other members of the American family.
- Schedule a conversation with a family member or co-worker who sees the world differently and be curious rather than defensive or combative.
- Accept responsibility for making the country and the world better, kinder, healthier, safer, cleaner and more just.
- Commit for three years to an organization whose purpose is to bring equity to the American family.
Featured Interviews on the 9 Things